The Dangerous, Costly Phenomenon (That Only Affects High School Seniors)
What is Senioritis?
Why Does Senioritis Matter?
How to Address Senioritis
- Maintain a challenging course load — including the most rigorous courses available, some of which may count toward college credit.
- Enjoy their senior experience — but do it responsibly through positive activities that will also keep them out of trouble.
- Commit to an internship or career-focused job — that will help inform career choices down the road.
- Keep a calendar of deadlines and other important dates — to help them stay on track and not overextend themselves.
- Avoid obsessing over the college admission process — which can put a damper on senior year and negatively impact the balance they need to maintain.